We know Source arrived in your school, college or uni a few weeks ago now but rumour has it, some of you didn’t get in quick enough to grab your copy of Scotland’s number one student magazine. What are you like?!
So for those of you who weren’t lucky enough to get the glossy hard copy, our web elves have uploaded the whole magazine onto the interweb! Technology, eh?
Here’s a rundown of what Source Winter 2012 has to offer…
- We rounded up our best celeb mates for you, with interviews with Little Mix, JLS, Georgie Okell, Jake Bugg and radio DJ Romeo.
- All the usual amazing careers info to get you inspired – we’ve got the lowdown on careers in STEM (it’s a thing, honest), a focus on apprenticeships and we spoke with some people working in TV.
- We found out a bit more about some out-of-the-ordinary jobs, like special effects makeup and a young entrepreneur told us about her award-winning business.
- There’s pages of gap year info, with details on Project Trust and a special focus on travel opportunities in the US of A.
- We’ve got a special focus on the terrifying rise of web trolls.
- PLUS top tips on making your budget last for Christmas, sporting ideas, a roundup of the best of 2012, personal statement advice and much more!
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to our magazine archive and check it out!