The moment has come – the spring issue of Source is online NOW!
With our pop faves The Vamps up front, this issue doesn’t just look good – it’s packed with brilliant features, useful careers advice and fun stuff to keep you occupied between study sessions too. We really are good to you.
Here’s a taster of what’s on offer…
- The Vamps’ Brad tells us all about life as a pop star so far
- We’ve got heaps of careers advice and info, including a focus on jobs in aviation, details on the world of engineering and the lowdown on the top vocational careers
- With exam season round the corner, we’ve got some study tips for those of you getting into panic mode
- The brilliant Dawn O’Porter shares her university memories
- We’ve got a guide to Scotland’s top student cities – what’s life really like for those studying in Aberdeen, Dundee, Glasgow and Edinburgh?
- Plus-size model Hayley Hasselhoff (yes, that Hasselhoff) shares her top tips for body confidence
- We’ve got heaps of short-term travel inspiraiton
- A young cancer survivor shares her story
- Magician Troy tells us about the many tricks he has up his sleeve
- And much more!
So what are you waiting for?! Get yourself over to our magazine archive now and check it out!