Every year at X Factor time, when the finalists are chosen, we all think, ‘Yeah, all right. They look pretty cool as they are.’
But by the next episode, the stylists and makeup artists and hairdressers have swooped in, worked their magic, and suddenly, we admit, ‘Actually, they look properly AMAZING now.’
Well, Source has undergone an X Factor makeover all of its own. Over the last few months, we’ve been tweaking and poking and prodding and trying out some new things, and finally, we’ve come up with something that’d make Gok Wan proud. Our first issue of 2013 has a smoking hot new look and finally we’ve got it online for you to check out! Hurrah! Excellent news if you missed the rush to pick up the mag at school, college or uni.
Of course, Source is definitely not just a pretty face. Beneath our incredible new look there’s a lot of brilliant content too. Here’s a selection of what you can check out…
- Big-name celeb interviews with Olly Murs, indie stars Frightened Rabbit, telly’s Sharon Rooney and Made In Chelsea entrepreneur Francis Boulle.
- Tonnes of careers advice, from a focus on careers in oil and gas, travel and administration.
- We spoke with a couple of Scots with really cool jobs – namely, costume designer James Keats and wildlife cameraman Gordon Buchanan.
- Heaps of gap year info – whether you want a traditional holiday, volunteering experience or some extreme travel packed with adventure, we’ve got solutions for you.
- Tips on keeping healthy for exam time, plus a special focus on stress and what you can do to get your feelings under control.
- Plus! Revision tips, advice on eBaying, a look at the benefits of going to uni and much, much more!
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to our magazine archive to see what the spring issue of Source has to offer!