It’s been a few weeks since the winter issue of Source hit schools, colleges and unis – if you missed picking up your copy in the rush (we hear it’s a stampede of Lion King-esque proportions in some places), you can check it out online right NOW!
There’s plenty on offer this issue – here’s a little taster…
- She’s got brains AND beauty, and we love her – Laura Whitmore talks us through her life in TV
- We’ve got loads of careers advice and inspiration, like jobs in the restaurant trade, the roles that go into making TV ads and inspiration on careers in science
- Radio 1’s Matt Fincham relives his student days
- We’ve got lots of gap year inspiration
- Check out our special focus on online bullying
- Telly chef James Martin shares some student-friendly cooking tips
- Top tips on keeping fit in the winter months
- Pop star Conor Maynard, acress and comedian Jessica Knappett and Hollywood star Kaitlyn Dever share the ins and outs of their careers so far
- … and lots more!
What exactly are you waiting for? Go check out the winter issue in our magazine archive right now!