Deciding on what direction you want your life to take is hard. Working out how you are going to get there can be even harder. So wouldn’t it be great if there was a career choice that gave you lots of opportunities; the chance of career development and personal growth; variety in terms of the types and sizes of organisations you could work with; and a career which could provide you with responsibility and prestige because it is vital to every business? Then consider a career in Accountancy.
All organisations need professionals who understand finance; talented people who can help make the business a success. And professional accountants play a vital role in wider society too. They provide real value by giving businesses and individuals the confidence to invest, and that in turn, allows countries, organisations and, most importantly, people, the opportunity to realise their potential.
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. And with good reason. Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose ACCA as your route to becoming a qualified accountant.
- Employers know and respect our qualifications and value the skills and contribution ACCA accountants make to their organisation. As an ACCA-qualified accountant, you will be in demand for having the right skills.
- The ACCA Qualification is relevant to each and every area of accountancy and finance, so you will have the choice of working in many different financial roles and at senior levels within an organisation.
- Study and work wherever you want your career path to take you because our qualifications are recognised and valued around the world.
- Flexibility is key when it comes to gaining your ACCA Qualification, with different starting points, study methods to choose from and choice when it comes to when and where you gain your relevant on-the-job training.
- We have a network of 91 offices around the world, so you can rely on the services and support you would expect to receive from a global organisation.
You can start your ACCA studies straight from school, from college or after completing university. We have lots of information on our website to help you plan your journey to ACCA membership, including advice from our members, guidance on study options, tuition available, exemptions for prior studies and how to gain and record practical experience. Visit www.yourfuture.accaglobal.com for more information.